Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween!!

Hope your Halloween is just as boring as mine!...lol jk No but this Halloween blows. I was so bored that I decided to put on some makeup. This is my everyday makeup look! Hope you enjoy it!

Just kidding again!...lol I'm being silly. This is a look I really enjoyed doing. A Ganguro look. Ganguro makeup looks were very popular in Japan around the year 2000. I really love this look, I just might do this Ganguro look again. Maybe I'll make it as a video one day. It's real easy to do and you just need a few cosmetic items like dark foundation, white cream liner, white & black shadow, mascara and a few stickers.

Here's a list of items I used for this look:
Stile Sun in shade 2
Coastal Scents Camo Quad in Light
Coastal Scents 88 Warm Palette, black & white eyeshadow
Stile All Over Shimmer shade 1
Any cute stickers like flowers or hearts will do!


I look super Kawaii ^.^


Have a fun & safe Halloween!


Thanks for reading!

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...