Saturday, January 1, 2011

New Years (EOTD)

Just a quick update on my EOTD for New Years. Didn't do anything special just came up with this quick look, cause I was heading out with family to Long Island, so I had to work quick...haha 

Anyways I used Urban Decay Naked palette. When I'm in a rush I like to use a palette with all the colors that I need together.  
Excuse the eyebrows, they need a trimming...lol
Shadows Used:
Sin (lid color)
Sidecar (inner tear duct)
Buck (crease) 
Naked (to blend colors)
Virgin (Highlight) 
Half Baked & Gunmetal (lower lash line)
L'oreal Lineur Intense (black)
Creep (set liner)
Revlon Eyelashes

The colors are not too intense cause this was taken 4 in the morning. o_0

Happy New Year!





1 comment:

  1. Pretty! I must be the only girl who doesn't have an Urban Decay Naked palette! *cries*

    (Thanks for entering :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...