Monday, April 23, 2012

I Love Cupcakes!


Why? Because they taste delicious, they look cute and they make your nails look super pretty! 

I saw a bunch of pictures on instagram. So I thought I should try painting at least one cupcake on my nails. I wanted to make it super girly so I used pinks, and added some glitter to the frosting. It kinda looks like candy sprinkles. I didn't have any red for the cherry on top so I used a darker pink nail polish. I think I did a nice job. Next time I'm going to paint different color cupcakes on each nail.


But to be honest I much rather have the real thing! You can click here to check out this Super yummy, Vanilla or Funfetti Cupcakes Recipe.

Back to the nails...


The polishes I used are...
Color Club in He Loves Me. Which I received in my March Birchbox. (b.t.w loving this color!) Used as a all over base color.
L.A Colors Art Deco in Intense Pink. Stripes on top of He Loves Me.
Sinful Colors in Snow Me White (as cupcake frosting) & Pearl Harbor (sprinkles)

As always base and top coat, Seche Vite. I'm running low on Seche Vite top coat so need a buy a new one soon.

To learn how to make this nail art just check out Makeup, Beauty and Fashion's blog to learn how to create these cute cupcake nail art!

What's your favorite type of cupcake? Mines is Vanilla (any type will do!)

Liz
xo

5 comments:

  1. LOVE! I think all those polishes are vegan, too <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute! That Color Club nail polish looks gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have the cutest NOTDs! I'm always inspired whenever I visit your blog <3

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...