Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Haul: Ulta, Rite Aid and Walgreens


First off, sorry for posting this a bit late. Just been busy with other things but I didn't forget you guys! ^_^ 

I love hauls! I love reading about them or watching them. I can never get enough of them. So I wanted to share my haul with you. I ordered a few items that were on sale on Ulta.com. Also picked up others from Rite Aid and Walgreens.

To start off, from Ulta I ordered three Revlon Super Lustrous Lipsticks in Coralberry, Primrose and Wink for Pink. Also three NYX Blushes in Pinched and Amber. One cream blush in Boho Chic. From Rite Aid and Walgreens I picked up NYC Smooth Skin Bronzing Face Powder in Sunny and Nivea Cherry Tinted Lip Care. Plus an NYC Nail Polish in Fuchsia Glamour and Rimmel Scandeleyes Kohl in Nude. (Love!)

I' am loving these spring lip colors! I will post review and swatches of these lipsticks soon. I will link the video below where you can see swatches of products mentioned.


Products Mentioned:
Revlon Super Lustrous Lipsticks in Coralberry, Primrose and Wink for Pink
NYX Powder Blushes in Pinched and Amber
NYX Cream Blush in Boho Chic
NYC Smooth Skin Bronzing Face Powder in Sunny
Nivea Cherry Tinted Lip Care
NYC Nail Polish in Fuchsia Glamour
Rimmel Scandaleyes Waterproof Kohl in Nude


Liz
xo

1 comment:

  1. I love Rimmel's eyeliner in Nude! It's great to sport on the waterline for everyday looks :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...