Tuesday, July 12, 2011

July Birchbox

So I found out about Birchbox through youtube and bloggers on here. Birchbox is this site were you'll receive sample items for $10 a month. I had to jump on it cause I thought it was so cool to receive a box every month of beauty related products.

Anyways lets see what I got this month!

This was the Cynthia Rowley inspire set for this month. Loving the look of the box!


 
This months items
 


This is my first month so I'm already loving it so far! I'm hoping to get some makeup soon. hee hee I can't wait to try out the Zoya nail polish in Shay. I've already love Philosophy Purity Made Simple. I tried it for years now and just can't get enough of it! Also looking forward to trying out the Ahava hand cream and Redken Shine Flash! Oh and I'll be eating that Almond & Apricot bar today! Hopefully I'm not allergic to any of the ingredients that's in it!

Well you can sign up for birchbox for $10 a month! Check it out here

~Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...