Friday, July 22, 2011

Smells Like Gum!

Don't you just love it when you paint your nails and smell that wonderful nail polish smell. You know the smell of fumes. Yeah...the best! I guess that's why I've been having migraines lately. Now this post is going to totally seem like I sniff nail polish...lol Well I don't!...really! (well maybe a lil)

Well the point of this post is to say that I love the smell of this nail polish! I can sniff this stuff without getting a headache or migraine! It's what I have on my nails right now, as I'm typing this!

And what is it I'm sniffing?

It's the Revlon Scented nail polish in 360 Bubble Gum.

It's such a pretty hot pink color, perfect for this summer! Or whenever you wanna smell like bubble gum! haha


Isn't it pretty? Too bad there's no smellovision! haha

Let me know what's on your nails!

~Liz

1 comment:

  1. *waves* Hey Elizabeth! :)

    Yay to scented nail polish! I need to try that. That is a really pretty color!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...