Friday, September 23, 2011

Mini Haul

I was at CVS yesterday and picked up three things. Two nail polishes and a lip balm.

I picked up Maybelline Baby Lips and two Confetti nail polishes in 097 My Favorite Martian and 083 Party Palace Blue. F.Y.I none of these items were on sale!

Maybelline Baby Lips is a moisturizing lip balm with spf 20. It claims to give you up to 8HR Moisture + Lip Renewal. It also claims to keep lips less dry, less rough, more supple better looking lips.


Now I don't know if all that is true cause I only tired it out once and from what I can tell it does make my lips more softer and supple. It didn't last 8 hours but I wasn't expecting it to last long. It did make my lips look a bit more plump, which I loved!


The lip balm is in 30 Peach Kiss. It's a very pretty color, but it does go on sheer. They do have other colors of this lip balm. 


As you can see it's very sheer and it also has some shimmer to it!

Over all I'm liking this product! 

Okay Next up is...


Confetti Nail Colors in (L) 083 Party Palace Blue & (R) 097 My Favorite Martian.

Party Palace Blue is a very pretty glitter polish with some pink flecks in it and My Favorite Martian is a gorgeous green polish with shimmer flecks in it. Can't wait to paint my nails!

That's all for my mini haul! Look forward to some nail polish swatches soon! ^_^

Thanks for reading!

Liz
xo

2 comments:

  1. Ooh, Baby Lips are out already? It's so cute. *^_^* I just wish it didn't have SPF in it. (It irritates my lips) <3 the cute nail colors you chose! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. That baby lips looks really adorable and pretty on lips. :D

    xoxo,
    LoveSkinBest

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...