Friday, October 7, 2011

October Birchbox


Another month another box!

First thing I noticed with this month's Birchbox was that this month's box was heavier than the others. I had a big old smile on my face while opening this box up! lol 

Here what I got this month...


AHAVA Revival Bath Salts in Mandarin Cedarwood
Laura Geller Spackle Tinted Under Makeup Primer in Bronze
Pangea Organics Japanese Matcha Tea Facial Mask
Stila Forever Your Curl Mascara
Also included two packets of AHAVA Enriched Intensive Foot Cream

  

I'm very excited about this months Birchbox. Everything looks good and can't wait to try them all out! I especially can't wait to use the AHAVA Bath Salts. My body has been real achy lately and is in need for a nice long hot bath! ^_^ I've never tried out any of Laura Geller's makeup line before so super happy about trying out that face primer. The Pangea Organices mask looks good too. I've tried out the Stila Forever Your Curl Mascara and it's okay I don't love it. It does curl your lashes some what, lenghtens a little and also separate but that's about it. Also got two extra gifts AHAVA Foot Cream!

Well that's all for now, until next month!

Thanks for reading!

Liz
xo

1 comment:

  1. Whoa, you got it so fast! i just got the shipping notice email today :P

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...