Sunday, October 21, 2012

Birchbox: October 2012


Why do I feel like this month's Birchbox has come extremely late? Maybe it's because I moved in a very small town, I don't know. But I'm glad I finally received it!

This month's Birchbox has team up with goop. Birchbox + goop has packed a box with essential must-haves. 


essie - carry on

I love it when I open my monthly box and spot a nail polish. I'm a nail polish hoarder, so I'm really happy to receive this essie nail lacquer. Carry on is a gorgeous deep purple with red undertones. It's really a nice dark color that only needs two coats. It reminds me of purple and brown mating together. This is a wonderful color for autumn. 


Joanna Vargas - Daily Serum

A signature brightening serum packed with vitamins A, E and C, plus hyaluronic acid. It claims it fights wrinkles and fades the look of dark spots. I don't have any wrinkles yet or dark spots (thank god) but I would still love to give this a try!


Marie Veronique Organics - Body Oil

This body oil is packed with replenishing rose, neroli. avocado and jojoba oils to prevent environmental damage and help seals moisture. It's formulated without parabens or harmful chemicals, which is great. I tried it last night, works well and smells really good!


Sprout - Lip Balm Flights 

This lip balm in Cocoa is made with natural wax, coconut oil, and cocoa butter. This is a organic balm which is great for sensitive skin. I sometimes get irritated with certain lip balms but this one is really nice, glides on smooth and feels nice on the lips. The only thing I don't like is the smell. I'm guessing it's because I don't like the smell of cocoa butter. But other than that it's really good.

  
Luna - LemonZest Bar

I haven't tried a Luna Bar before but I can't wait to bite into this one! I love lemons so this sounds good. Hopefully this will keep me full and away from the cookie jar! lol

I find that this month wasn't that great. Come on Birchbox! lol The product that I'm loving the most (you guessed it!) is the essie nail lacquer.  Hopefully next month's doesn't come so late like this one.

Have a great Sunday!

Liz
xo

 



1 comment:

  1. That's so cool that you got an Essie nail polish! I was hoping for one in my box :( My box was alright, not the most exciting, but oh well. I can't wait to see what's in my November box! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...