Thursday, October 25, 2012

Color Club Nail Lacquer in Status Update


Hey Guys! I can't believe the week is almost over. I feel like the days have been passing by so fast. Maybe when day light savings time comes around, things will start to slow down.

I received this Color Club Nail Lacquer in my September Birchbox. I haven't use this color until now, I know what was I thinking! I love this color! Status Update is a dark charcoal grey color, with a shiny finish. This polish is very opaque, all you need is two coats. This is an awesome color for fall.

I wanted to try something different so I painted a triangle with a matte finish top coat, and finished it off with a half triangle on each corner of my nails. I think it came out awesome! This will also look great with even darker nail polishes, such as black. 


This has to be one of my favorite shades for fall. Check my essie swatch, also one of my fall faves!

Liz
xo

2 comments:

  1. This is a lovely grey, and you have such lovely nails. Mine are never the same length at one time! x

    One Little Vice

    ReplyDelete
  2. I received this Color Club nail color in my September Birchbox as well and you are right, it is a gorgeous color for the fall! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...