Sunday, January 27, 2013

Purpley Taupe Half Moon


Ahhh...The weekend is just about over and time for Monday to come through. I hardly go out, well just to the super market and stuff. The weather has been cold and snowy. I love winter but hate the cold. Does that make sense? I really can't wait for spring to come!

I've been getting inspired by other nail blogs. I love when I see a combination of different colors and designs. The nail design I have for you today is blue and purpley taupe half moons. I've been loving these half moon designs lately. 

The colors I'm using are Confetti Nail Color in Bayou Blue and NYC in Persistent Putty. I love these two together! Both colors are matte with no shimmer. 


Sorry for the lack of NOTD, been pretty lazy lately when it comes to my nails. But I have plenty of beauty post coming soon!

Liz
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...