Monday, January 28, 2013

Get Ready With Me | Everyday Makeup Routine


I just posted on my channel my everyday foundation routine. It's been some time now since I upload on youtube. I'm learning as I go along. I think the most hard part is editing. Ahhh! It took me about 3 hours! I had dinner so late too. I have so much respect for beauty gurus. Next video will come soon! Video is down below.

Here's the list of products I used in this video.

Face:
The Porefessional Primer 
Revlon ColorStay in Sand Beige
 Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Concealer in Light 
bare Minerals well rested 
Maybelline Dream Matte Powder in Sand
stile sun bronzer in shade 01
NYX Blush in Angel
Benefit high beam
Wet n Wild Brow Liner in Mink Brown
Maybelline Great Lash Clear Mascara
Maybelline Color Tattoo in Bad to the Bronze
L'oreal Voluminous Extra-Volume Collagen Mascara
stila lip glaze in grapefruit

Brushes Used: 
Real Techniques expert face brush
 Sigma F30 
ecoTools Bronzer Brush
tarte Blush Brush
Sonia Kashuk Blending Brush
bare Escentuals Brow Brush


Liz
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...