Wednesday, February 6, 2013

January Favorites! 2013 ♥


 I'm not sure if it's late or not, but you know what they say "better late than never!" I thought I change it up and make a January Favorites video. It's been years since I uploaded any videos and I really miss doing them. It isn't easy too! It takes time out of your day, especially editing...But it's all a learning process and I'm learning as I go along. Filming seems to make me nervous, cause of the fact I'm in a room alone and talking to the camera. This I know will only get better with time. I'm facing the window so could you imagine what my neighbors think?!

If you have the time please come check out my channel and January Favorites 2013 video. I would much appreciate it!


*************
Products Mentioned:

Family Dollar Cleansing & Makeup Removing Towelettes
Philosophy Purity Made Simple
First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Cream
Maybelline Baby Lips in Peach
Maybelline Age Rewind Concealer in Light
Bare Minerals Well Rested
NYX Blush in Angel
elf Contouring Blush & Bronzer
Real Techniques Expert Face Brush

 *************

What are you faves of January?

Liz
xo

1 comment:

  1. Hello dear very nice blog! I follow with pleasure, your new follower;) you expect from me!

    http://teanonsolomoda.blogspot.it/

    Kiss Tea.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...