Monday, February 11, 2013

Cute Valentine's Day Heart Nails ♥


Finally a nail tutorial and just in time for Valentine's Day! I'm a believer of pink so I thought I would share with you all my take on pink. I wanted to make an easy heart nail art using three polishes, a dotting tool and a top coat. If you don't have a dotting tool you could use the end of a tooth pick. That would work just as fine. In fact I used to do all my nail art (notd's) using a tooth pick or a bobby pin.

I wanted a pop of color, so I used a red polish on my ring finger. For the base coat/color, I used a pale pinkish/nude polish and bright pink and red for the hearts. Topped off with top coat!

Products Mentioned in Video:

Wet n Wild Megalast Nail Color in Sugar Coat
Color Club Nail Lacquer in He Loves Me
Wet n Wild Wild Shine Nail Color in Red Red
Seche Vite Top Coat

If your interested on how I created this Cute Valentine's Day Heart Nails then click on my video below! :)



Have a wonderful Valentine's Day!

Liz

4 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...