Friday, January 10, 2014

Hello & Mini Beauty Haul!

Well Hello!

I seriously need to start writing more on my blog. I need to stop being lazy. Even if it's just a hello, at least you know I'm alive and well. I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and New Years. I had a great one. Spend it with close friends and family. Kept everything pretty much low key. 

Okay so I ordered a few things on Amazon and bought some makeup at the drug store (rite aid).


First thing first!

Bioderma I've been wanting to try this baby out for quite some time now. I just never wanted to cough up the money for it. But I received a gift card and I deceived on purchasing it. I've used it once so far and I really like it. It did a really great job at removing my makeup. My skin tends to get red a lot so I like that it's works gently on the skin.

L'oreal Visible Lift CC Cream I've been also using this and I kinda like it. It's a thick white cream with tiny skin tone beads. My shade is in light. I got this one in place of my L'oreal Magic Skin Beautifier BB Cream.

Maybelline You can tell I love the Maybelline line. lol I ran low on some of my other concealers so I picked up the Instant Age Rewind Darl Circles Concealer in Brightener and Neutralizer. I've been loving the combo of these too put together. I specially love the brightener. I use that baby on the bridge of my nose, cheeks, cupid's bow and chin. The Rocket Mascara I've been wanting to try. I've heard good reviews on this mascara too.

Jesse's Girl Liquid Eyeliner Another thing I also been wanting to try. I like using liquid liners the most so I hope this one doesn't smudge on me.

Milani I can't found any and I mean ANY Milani products where I live. (missing the city) So I had to ordered my Milani on Amazon. I got the blush in Luminso which is gorgeous! I can not WAIT to use this blush!!! Also been wanting to try out there Shadow Eyez. So I got mines in Champagne Toast. The color is gorg and I have tired it on my hand and it does look like it going to do a great job of staying in place!

That's about it for my haul. If you wanna keep up with me you can follow me on IG. (link to IG is on the right) I'm pretty much active on there. Also if your curious about my 2013 Favorite Beauty and Skincare I did make a video on that. I will link that below. Okay well until next time!



Liz
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...