Thursday, December 2, 2010

Late Thanksgiving Post!

This is a late Thanksgiving post. Hope you guys had a wonderful dinner with your love ones. I had a good time with family and friends. I wanted to share some pics of the desserts that I made for Thanksgiving and also my makeup look for that day.

For Thanksgiving I made Pumpkin Cheese Cake, Pumpkin Bread and Brownies. They were all so yummy, everyone enjoyed them!

Brownies

Pumpkin Bread
                             
Pumpkin Cheese Cake

                             
Here are some pics of the eye look I did for that day! I used 3 of the Coastal Scents 88 palettes. Ultra Shimmer, Metal Mania and the Warm palette. Used golds, plums and browns.

 
Thanks for reading and I will be posting the recipes soon!


Happy Holidays! ^.^

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous eye look! The shimmer just makes your eyes POP. :D And wow, I can't believe you made all those goodies!! *drools* Great to hear you had an awesome Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...