Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas!

I know its late but I wanted to wish my readers a Merry Christmas! I had a great time with my love ones. Even though it was a broke Christmas just being around family & friends is all that matters to me! 

I made Christmas Cookies for my family this year. Made Gingerbread Men and Sugar Roll-Out Cookies. They came out pretty good and they devour them all! 

My boyfriend got me two of my favorite Mangas. Nana and Dengeki Daisy! He got me an extra one of the same book so I have to return it to the UPS store tomorrow. (he's a last minute shopper...haha) I got him Jack Black Core Collection. It's a three piece shave and skincare set. He loves it so far! So I'm happy he's happy. Also his parents got me Penguin PJ's and a Gift Certificate to a Pure Spa! Can't wait to use that!


I'll leave you guys with some pics! Hope you all enjoyed your Christmas! and let me know how yours was?
Smokey couldn't wait to open his present!
Gingerbread Men & Sugar Cookies, Candy Canes and X-Mas Trees.

Nana & Dengeki Daisy!
Merry Christmas Everyone!





This year I'm very grateful to my readers, I don't blog much but I'm hoping for more readers this year! ^_^

1 comment:

  1. Aw, you look so cute with the Santa hat on. :) Love how you did your makeup too! Thanks for sharing your X'mas pics with us. Your cookies look yummy as always and oh my gosh, I spy Mickey and Minnie! Mine was pretty chill. Dinner with the fam! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...