Thursday, June 16, 2011

Minty

Since summer is just about here, I've have been dying to find a cute summery nail polish. I was looking everywhere I went and I wasn't looking for pricey ones, cause my funds are low...lol So my boyfriend knew I was on the hunt for a minty green nail polish so he found this for me at CVS. I was so happy cause I felt like the hunt was over but I still keep my eyes open for some other colors...hee hee 

Anyway who, this color is so damn pretty. I think I'll repaint them again once my nails start chipping. 

This is a Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear nail color in Mint Sorbet. It was about $2.99 at CVS, but depending where you live, prices might vary. 

FYI I used Seche Vite base and top coat.


Sorry that the camera kinda washes out the color of the nail polish, so it's suppose to look a bit brighter.

Have a lovely weekend!

~Liz

   ^_~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...