Friday, February 24, 2012

Maybelline Color Tattoo ~ Tough as Taupe


So I decided to cave in and buy at least one of the Maybelline Color Tattoos. I've heard a lot of raze on these cream eyeshadows. How they were compared to the M.A.C Paint Pots or Make Up For Ever Aqua Creams. I don't own any of the higher ends brands, so pretty excited to give this a try!


There were lots of pretty vibrant colors to choose from but I picked up Tough as Taupe. I was drawn to this color, cause I haven't seen a cream shadow like this. It states that it will last for 24 hours, but who wants any type of makeup to last that long? I'll be glad if anything will last for at least 6 hours.


I got this color cause I really love taupe colors. It applies really creamy and smooth. It's pretty pigmented, as you can see from the swatch on my hand. Tough as Taupe is a dark semi-matte color. It's a very wearable and would look good on any skin tone.


I applied it on my lids without primer. Wearing mascara in this pic.


I've been wearing it was a few hours now and it hasn't crease on me yet. You can apply it with your fingers or a flat eyeshadow brush. These Maybelline Color Tattoos are very affordable than the department store brands.

Over all I love the Maybelline Color Tattoos. I will be getting a few more of the other colors soon.

Liz
xo

1 comment:

  1. Very pretty on your eyes. This is one of my favorite colors of these. I also like the pomegranate punk, but it is much sheerer than I thought it would be.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...