Friday, February 10, 2012

NOTW ~ Valentine's French V Tips


Here's another Valentine NOTW! 

I did a french V tip using a red color and topped that with a white glitter polish. As a under coat I used a light pink glitter and as for the dots, used a bobby pin and white nail polish.

I think it came out super cute and perfect from Valentine's Day. This was a easy design to do so if you think you can't attempt this nail art just give it a try, or if you can't do the V tip then try doing a straight french tip. I don't have any dotting tools for nail art so I just used a bobby pin, which works just about the same.


This picture came out blurry but I wanted you to see how pretty the glitter looks on the nails. I might just try another Valentine's Day nail design again, we'll see! ^_~

~~~~~~
Used:
Seche Clear (Base)
Sinful Colors in Glass Pink (All-over, Two Coats)
Wet n Wild in Red (V Tips, Two Coats)
Sinful Colors in Smoking Hot (V tips, One Coat)
Kiss Nail Art in White (Dots, with a bobby pin)
Seche Vite (Top Coat)
~~~~~~

Have a wonderful weekend!

liz
xo

4 comments:

  1. This is really cute and original! but I must confess I think of Santa a little bit ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that is pretty!! Definitely the perfect look for Valentine's Day. You're so talented! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty! love the colors.

    Mary
    simplybeautifulyou.blogspot.com
    *giveawy on my blog*

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...