Saturday, May 19, 2012

Mini Nail Polish Haul!


Wanted to share with you all my mini nail polish haul. As I was looking for some new nail polishes for summer, I decided to choose these. Actually my goal was to get new top coat, which I couldn't find. But I did find a Matte Top Coat, which I can't wait to try out!


Here's what I bought!

Wet n Wild Megalast Nail Colors in Club Havana (211B) & Heatwave (212C). NYC Matte Me Crazy Mattifying Top Coat. All three cost me $1.99 each. Which isn't bad, right? Hoping there's great color pay off! I already have other color from WnW, Wet n Wild Megalast in I Need a Refresh-Mint. Which is my favorite green minty color by far! 


I think these two will be the perfect colors for summer. I will be having swatches of these nail colors soon!

Have a great weekend!

Liz
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...