Thursday, March 14, 2013

Depotting Loose Eyeshadows and Pigments


I don't know about you but when it comes to loose eye shadows and blushes...I make quite a big mess. So I decided to order an empty pan palette and start depotting! Of course I did my research first on depotting and it looked pretty simple so I gave it a shot! 

The eye shadows I depot were from Bare Minerals. These loose shadows have been collecting dust in my makeup draws. It sadden me just looking at them not getting used. I really love these colors, and in a way these were kinda my very first eye shadows I started playing with. I just couldn't part with them. I'm happy that depotting these were pretty easy and I will finally get motivated to use these shadows again!

I made a quick and easy video on depotting and I hope you all enjoy!


Liz
xo

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...